From 01/04/2020 to 31/10/2020
Monday to Sunday 4:30 pm
Length of the tour: 3 hours, including the tasting
89 € Adults (minimum 2 adults)
Via Tunisi entrance of the Vatican Museums (at the top of the stairs, in front
of the phone booth)
WHAT YOU GET:
– The best cooking class in Rome in a small group of maximum 10 people
– Make and eat the authentic Italian fresh pasta, traditional homemade Ravioli and delicious Tiramisù while drinking a glass of the best Italian wine
– Welcome drink with a Spritz or Prosecco, homemade cheese and pepper chips
– Each participant has a single station to work from, a wood board, apron and a rolling pin
– Once the class is ended, you will sit down in the cozy restaurant or on the outdoor terrace to enjoy the fruits of your labor
– Tomato Bruschetta and a second drink are included in the menu
– Join the social table, sip wine with your new friends and take the opportunity to ask your Chef all the tip and tricks about Italian food
Learn the alchemy of the authentic roman cuisine by mixing flavours and ruling food on your own style!
Fill up our questionnaire, turn on your taste buds, discover your perfect flavors… and become an authentic local roman chef! Joining a cooking class in Rome is the perfect way to live the best Italian food experience… an immersive travel in the traditional roman cuisine, available also for small groups! Meet our representative nearby the Vatican and reach the cooking lab located a few steps away from the Vatican Museums. You will be greeted by the bartender with a welcome drink (prosecco or Spritz light cocktail), accompanied by some finger food or pizza.
After this brief culinary warm up, the Chef will illustrate and prepare three great classics of Italian cuisine: Fresh Pasta, Ravioli and Tiramisù. Every participant gets his own workstation and prepares the dishes following the Chef’s instructions. The pasta will be seasoned according to the flavors of the Italian gastronomic tradition: from the classic tomato and basil, to the tasty carbonara and more. Last but not least the tiramisù on of the best known traditional Italian dessert. The cooking experience will end with a relaxing tasting of what has been prepared, sitting all together at the communal table.